TravacoIncoloy825 alloy pipeHow to play a good protective effect

984HP143755493   ·  2023-03-01 19:47:25   ·   Building materials

I-beam is a kind of economical section steel with better section mechanical properties. Its characteristics are as follows:I-beam is widely used in buildings or other metal structures.Travaco,Longitudinal welded pipe has the advantages of simple production process, high production efficiency, low cost and rapid development. The strength of spiral welded pipe is generally higher than that of straight welded pipe. It can produce welded pipe with larger pipe diameter with narrow blank, and welded pipe with different pipe diameter with blank of the same width. However, compared with the straight seam pipe with the same length, the weld length increases by ~ , and the production speed is low. Welded pipes with large or thick diameter are generally made of steel blank directly, while small welded pipes and thin-walled welded pipes only need to be welded directly through steel strip. Then after simple polishing, so it is not as high as seamless pipe in its original position. Welded pipe process: uncoiling of raw materials - leveling - end shearing and welding - looper - forming - Welding - removal of internal and external weld beads - pre correction - induction heat treatment - sizing and straightening - eddy current testing - cutting - hydraulic inspection - Pickling - Inspection (strict control) - Packaging - delivery.H-section steel is an economic section high-efficiency profile with more optimized section area distribution and more reasonable strength weight ratio. It is named because its section is the same as the English letter 'H'. There is no slope on the inner side of the two outer edges of H-section steel, which is straight. This makes the welding and splicing of H-section steel simpler than I-section steel, better mechanical properties per unit weight, and can save a lot of materials and construction time.Maribor,As shown in the name, I-beam is an I-shaped section steel. The inner surface of the upper and lower flanges has an inclination,TravacoWhere do you sell welded pipes, generally :, which makes the outer flange thin and the inner flange thick. Therefore, the section characteristics of I-beam in the two main planes are very different,Travaco150mm welded pipe weight per meter, and it is difficult to give full play to the strength characteristics in application. Although the thickened I-beam has also appeared in the I-beam market, the structure of the I-beam has determined its torsional performance.What should we pay attention to in the production of alloy pipeAfter determining the reasonable pickling agent and polishing solution, it is very easy to carry out hot galvanizing for relevant alloy pipes. Use 'phosphating treatment' to degrease the pipes of electrolytic machine equipment, put them into the aqueous solution with zinc salt after pickling and passivation, connect the negative level of electrolytic machine equipment, put them into the cold-rolled steel plate in the direction corresponding to the pipes and connect the switching power supply, If the current flows from the positive stage to the negative stage, a layer of zinc is deposited in the pipe.

Remove defective pipes within the allowable length.Recently, the price of zinc has been falling continuously. The key reason lies in the soft skin of galvanized pipe consumption and the slow start of production and marketing rate of manufacturing industries in the middle and lower reaches after the Spring Festival. The disadvantage of zinc price has long been far beyond the level of cyclical factors. The main performance of no prosperity in the hot season is whether the market situation in the off peak season will become a more worried problem in the galvanized pipe sales market.Generally, the process of pickling and passivation will be carried out for alloy pipes, but the alloy pipes after pickling and passivation are very easy to rust. Therefore,TravacoWhat is the price of steel bar shear line, the way to find a solution to wiredrawing corrosion is 'grinding and polishing'. Due to grinding and polishing, there is no harm to carry out hot galvanizing in the middle and later stage.Online consultation,I-beam, whether ordinary or light can only be directly used for bending members or lattice members on its Web because of its large and narrow section size and large moment of inertia difference between the two main axes on the section. It is not suitable for axial compression members and flexural members perpendicular to the web plane, so its application range is very limited. I-beams are widely used in buildings and other metal structures.Due to the relatively high and narrow section size of ordinary I-beam and light I-beam, the moment of inertia of the two main sleeves of the section is quite different, which makes it very limited in the scope of application. The use of I-beam shall be selected according to the requirements of design drawings.Main uses: as a finished material, tools and mechanical parts, and used as building frame structural parts and escalators in buildings. Flat steel is divided into two types according to its shape: plane spring flat steel and single-sided double groove spring flat steel. Hot rolled spring flat steel is mainly used to manufacture leaf springs for automobiles, tractors, railway transportation and other machinery.

Whether I-section steel is ordinary or light, because the section size is relatively high and narrow, the moment of inertia of the two main axes of the section is quite different, so it can only be directly used for members bent in the plane of their web or form lattice stressed members. It is not suitable for axial compression members or members with bending perpendicular to the web plane, which makes it very limited in the scope of application. I-beam is widely used in buildings or other metal structures.Quality Assurance,According to the theory of steel structure, the I-beam flange should be stressed, that is, the I-beam should be standing rather than lying down. In order to ensure the welding quality of pipes, welders shall be trained, tested and qualified. In addition to the basic theory, the welder should consider the operation skills. The pipe welding process may include several postures of overhead welding vertical welding and overhead welding (when the pipe cannot rotate). The size of current should be selected to take into account the formation of vertical welding and overhead welding (some pipes are not very large, and the current cannot be adjusted in the middle of one formation). In the process, It can swing properly, and the forming shall be well combined with the necessary swing.When we carry out different projects, we must use different raw materials, which can ensure the quality of the project. In many kinds of data alloy pipe is widely used. In many projects, so it is very popular in the field. When people carry out the construction of alloy pipe project, there are many things that must be paid special attention to. Let&#;s take you to know:Travaco,I-beam is divided into ordinary I-beam and light I-beam. The specification of hot rolled ordinary I-beam is -#. The specification of hot-rolled flexible I-beam supplied through agreement between the supplier and the buyer is -#. I-beam is mainly used in building structure, vehicle manufacturing, we must use different raw materials, which can ensure the quality of the project. In many kinds of data, alloy pipe is widely used. In many projects, we will apply it, so it is very popular in the field. When people carry out the construction of alloy pipe project, there are many things that must be paid special attention to. Let&#;s take you to know:C-section steel has uniform zinc layer, smooth surface, strong adhesion, no zinc scar, no zinc leakage and high dimensional accuracy. All surfaces are wrapped by zinc layer, and the zinc content on the surface is usually -g /? It has long service life, corrosion resistance and durability. It is a kind of stronger protection.

0 Replies   |  until 2023-03-01 19:47:25 | 77 Views